ABBOTSFORD SEWAGE VAULT Abbotsford, B.C.
In harsh conditions, pressure wash all wall surfaces to a clean profile of five and using two coats of Xypex Concentrate at two pounds per square yard.
Xypex Concentrate is the most chemically active of the Xypex waterproofing products. When mixed with water, this light grey powder is applied as a slurry coat to above grade or below grade concrete either as a single coat or as the first of a two-coat application. It is also mixed in a dry pack form for sealing strips at construction joints or for the repairing of cracks, faulty construction joints and honeycombs.
Xypex Modified can be applied as a second coat to reinforce Xypex Concentrate or by itself to dampproof the exterior of foundation walls. Applied as a second coat over Concentrate, Modified produces a hard finish and speeds the curing of the Concentrate. Where dampproofing is required, a single coat of Modified may be used as an alternative to a spray-tar emulsion.
Two coats of Xypex Concentrate and Modified
Other Project Photos:
- Canmore Wastewater Treatment Plant, Canmore, AB
- Ashcroft Indian Band, Ashcroft, BC
- Waste Water Treatment Plant, Port Hardy, BC
- Langley Reservoir (16 million gallons), Langley, BC
- Bayns Road Pump Station, Pitt Meadows, BC
- Swimming Pool, New Westminster, BC
- Commercial Foundation, Tsawwassen, BC
- Abbotsford J.A.M.E.S. WWTP, Abbotsford, BC
- Fleetwood Pump Station, Surrey, BC
- Water Reclamation Facility, Iqaluit, Nunavut
- Moody Park Outdoor Pool, New Westminster, BC